Acoma Animal Clinic is seeking a DVM to join our team – Great opportunity for an established vet or a new graduate!
Acoma Animal Clinic has been serving Glendale & Peoria, AZ residents since 1986. Our mission is to offer affordable, quality healthcare to our patients while considering our client’s needs. Our staff is dedicated to treating clients, as we would want to be treated ourselves and we strive to offer the best medical and surgical services possible to their pets. Our doctors and staff are all unique individuals that work together to create a cohesive team that enables us to provide our clients and their pets with personal care and attention to detail. We strive to maintain a family friendly atmosphere, allowing us to treat our patients as if they were our own pets. We encourage all doctors to excel as practitioners and build on their areas of interest.
We are currently seeking a friendly, motivated and hardworking individual to join our team. We are a thriving 3 veterinarian practice looking to replace a recently retired vet. Must have DVM (or equivalent degree from accredited university) and license in good standing in the state of Arizona. Good communication and time management skills are a must!
Salary $100K + production. Salary is negotiable and commensurate to experience.
Health benefits, 401K, liability insurance, AVMA and AZVMA membership dues and license fees covered.
Build a Compensation Package that fits your lifestyle!
Pick One from the Following Options:
· Up to 25K towards Student Loan Repayment plan over 5 years
· Sign-On & Retention Bonus of $50,000 ($25,000 paid up front and $25,000 paid in yearly installments over the next 3 years)
Pick Two from the Following Options:
· Relocation Assistance of up to $5,000 reimbursed with receipts
· Closing costs on new real estate/house for moving to the area up to $10,000 (must use within 2 years of start date)
· Donation of $1,000 to a charity of your choice for the first 2 years.
· Get-Away for Two – 2 night, 3-day stay including travel expenses & $200 spending money at the resort of your choice. *To be used within the first 2 years of employment with a $1,500 maximum.
About our Hospital:
- Digital radiology and referral telemedicine as needed
- In-House Ultrasound and Referral Ultrasound available
- In-House Lab Services and Idexx Referral Lab
- Electronic Medical Records
- Offer the expertise of a specialists in the Phoenix area when needed
About the Area:
Glendale is a suburb of Phoenix, Arizona, located in the West Valley. Arizona is the home of the Grand Canyon, as well as numerous hiking trails, sightseeing trips, lakes for boating and fishing and over 200 golf courses! We also have great nightlife and dining options. If you like sports, Glendale is home to the Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes. Phoenix is home to the Arizona Diamondbacks and the Phoenix Suns.