Montgomery Veterinary Associates is looking for an innovative and empathetic Veterinarian to join our compassionate team in Montgomery, Alabama!
WHERE IS MONTOGOMERY VETERINARY ASSOCIATES LOCATED?
We are located in Montgomery, the capital of Alabama which lies in the center of the state on the east bank of the Alabama River. There is a wide range of things to see, including family attractions like the Montgomery Zoo and the unique cow-themed MOOseum. Montgomery's history is one of its most remarkable features.
WHY MONTGOMERY VETERINARY CENTER?
• Full-service clinic offering preventative care, boarding, and emergency services.
• Our team is educated, empowered, and innovative.
• Our environment is rewarding, adaptable, and philanthropic.
• We offer a competitive salary, unlimited income potential, comprehensive benefits, and ownership shares in our hospital!
• Generous compensation – Minimum of $100,000+ or greater with ProSal.
• $50,000 of Risk-free Ownership Shares through our Veterinary Stock Ownership Plan (VSOP®) – (more info below).
• Opportunity for Leadership Development & Mentorship.
• Excellent Benefits that include 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision options, Life and Disability Insurance, Paid time off, Continuing Education, and more!
• Opportunities to help pets in need and give back to the community.
WE BELIEVE IN VETERINARY OWNERSHIP
VSOP® is an innovative way to have ownership in your hospital. It will provide you with the tools to grow both financially and professionally, without upfront monetary investment. As the hospital grows from your hard work and dedication, so will the value of your VSOP®.
SUVETO VETERINARY HEALTH
We are part of an innovative network of hospitals that are owned and operated by veterinarians working in each hospital. As a part of Suveto, we can offer ownership opportunities, leading-edge technology, and growth opportunities.
• The ideal candidates will have strong people skills, a positive attitude, and be self-motivated.
• Experience in emergency and critical care preferred.
• Availability to work some weekends and holidays.
• An Alabama State Veterinary Board License (or able to obtain one) in good standing.