Seeking TWO Full time Associate Veterinarian's. One with strong interest and experience in Surgery. Opportunity for mentor-ship in advanced surgical procedures.
The other a strong interest in general medicine. For a progressive, busy, 3 doctor practice in beautiful, Denver, CO. Strong interpersonal skills are a must.
We are a growing, full service, small animal practice that utilizes the latest advances in diagnostics and surgery. Our hospital is fully equipped with digital dental and DR radiography, In-house laboratory equipment, laparoscopy, rhinoscopy, video-otoscopy as well as advanced soft tissue and orthopedic surgeries.
Our Vision Preserve human well-being by promoting healthy pets.
Our Mission We provide compassionate care to pet owners and their beloved pets through quality medicine and surgery in a fulfilling work environment.
Our Core Values Compassion Respect Integrity Self-motivation Direct and honest Communication It's Not about Me
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package plus a desirable work schedule. Interested applicants should be highly motivated to provide the highest quality patient and client care in an environment that fosters collaboration, innovation, and professional growth.
· Maintains accurate records. Uses SOAP templates for treatment plans and recommendations.
· Completes case records in a timely fashion.
· Follows the established rules and policies that govern the normal operation of the hospital.
· Communicates the practice’s objectives to the team. Motivates staff and helps build and maintain morale. Maintains core values and standards.
· Demonstrates “take-charge” capabilities. Takes an active role in hospital staff meetings.
· Promotes a cooperative working environment. Understands the value of teamwork, and enthusiastically and willingly performs as necessary to help the hospital function as a unit.
Be a self-starter
Be able to work both independently and as an integral part of a team
Be a veterinarian licensed to practice in CO, or able to obtain CO licensing
Be able to work with, restrain and lift companion animals of all sizes
Be proficient in low stress handling; positive reinforcement.
Be able to communicate effectively with clients and other staff members
About Liberty Animal Hospital, LLC
Liberty Animal Hospital is a full-service, small animal veterinary hospital located in Westminster, CO. We currently have two doctors on staff and are continuously growing to reach our full capacity and expand our hours to be open 24-7. At Liberty Animal Hospital, we strive to positively impact people's lives by helping their pets and be an inspiration for other generations. We are a results-based group of stakeholders, operating as one ethical unit where all participants have a leadership mentality. We believe that clear and direct communication is gold.