The Tiffany Dlesk Spay-Neuter Clinic is seeking a dedicated veterinarian to join our fun and caring work environment! We operate as a high quality/high volume spay-neuter clinic, and also service the medical and surgical needs of the Marshall County Animal Shelter. We provide reduced-cost services to income qualified families, including spay/neuter surgery, wellness exams, and routine vaccinations. We also perform examinations and oversee treatment of animals brought to the Marshall County Animal Shelter. Enjoy a very flexible schedule with no evenings, weekends, or holidays! The right candidate will have strong surgical skills with an interest in performing in a high volume spay-neuter surgical setting. The ideal candidate will possess a positive and compassionate attitude, and be a self-motivated individual to work alongside management, staff, and volunteers.
* Perform spay/neuter surgeries.
* Perform wellness exams and vaccinations.
* Perform examinations on shelter and foster animals.
* Oversee treatment of injured/sick animals brought to Marshall County Animal Shelter.
* Provide consultation and advice regarding animals' health, care and recommended treatment.
* Provide professional advice to animal shelter staff and volunteers.
* Work with clinic staff and oversee all aspects of clinic operations.
Prerequisites: Graduate from a college or university accredited by the AVMA with a Doctor of Veterinary Medicine degree; licensed to practice veterinary medicine in the state of West Virginia with a current DEA license.
Additional Salary Information: Salary is negotiable based on experience. Both Full and Part-time candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Tiffany Dlesk Spay/Neuter Clinic is owned and operated by the Marshall County Animal Rescue League. The clinic opened in 2012, and serves the entire Ohio Valley and Tri-State Area. It offers reduced-cost services to income qualified families. It also services the needs of the Marshall County Animal Shelter.