The Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County (HSCMC) is a shelter-free non-profit organization specializing in preventive programs, which includes providing high volume spay-neuter services to our community. We are searching for a veterinarian to join our high volume, high quality, low-cost regional spay-neuter clinic team. The following are some of the qualifications we are looking for in our veterinarian surgeon:
* Will follow the Humane Alliance high volume spay-neuter clinic model (provided) to work towards eventually performing up to 30-35 spay and neuter surgeries for dogs and cats each day (professional, specialized training to be provided)
* Experience with pediatric spay-neuter is a plus
* Will supervise 3 veterinary technicians/assistants in evaluation and preparation for surgery, as well as the administration of anesthesia
* Shares our passion for ending suffering, overpopulation, and euthanasia of companion animals in our community
* Must have or apply for Tennessee license to practice veterinary medicine
We are open to meeting with candidates who want to work full-time (4 days per week, Monday-Thursday) or part-time (2-3 days per week), temporary, or relief work on committed days. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits including paid time off, paid holidays, and no evenings or weekends. Salary based on experience. CD credits and other professional fees may be negotiable.
About Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County
The mission of the Humane Society of Clarksville-Montgomery County is to reduce overpopulation and euthanasia by offering low cost, high quality spay-neuter services to all pet owners. We work to promote responsible pet ownership and reduce the suffering of animals through educational and preventive programs.